Kraus & Naimer Fire Alarm Isolators comply with the latest regulations for isolation, do yours?
Published: 25 November 2016 - Sarah Mead
1. Does your fire alarm isolator meet the required isolation performance criteria according to BS5839-1:2013?
2. Can it be used for the purposes of ‘isolation’ according to BS7671:2008?
3. Is it marked with the symbol for on-load isolation according to BS EN 60947-3?
4. Is your isolator a double pole device capable of switching both the live and neutral?
5. Can your isolator be locked in both the “normal” and “isolate” positions?
Their switch not only ticks all the boxes as far as regulations are concerned, it also reflects the design and build qualities that you have come to expect from Kraus & Naimer products.
Available from stock. The Technical Sales department are always happy to help with any questions you may have on 01635 262626.
For further information visit: www.krausnaimer.co.uk