Since 1922 Watlow designs and manufactures industrial heaters, temperature sensors, controllers and supporting software as well as assemblies – all of the components of a thermal system. Our 2,000 team members bring their experience to numerous industries, including semiconductor processing, environmental chambers, energy processes, diesel emissions, medical and foodservice equipment.
The F4T controller offers a wide range of field removable I/O modules. Configurations can be custom tailored to meet the scaling needs of a tremendous range of equipment and applications. It combines power, flexibility and functionality with best-in-class ease of use.
· 4.3-inch high resolution capacitive touch screen
· 1 to 4 channel PID process and machine control
· 1 to 24 channel data logging
· Superior temperature and humidity control
· Easy connectivity and data mobility
· Configuration and monitoring software
· The F4T can log process data from the ASPRYE and display it on the screen
Watlow’s new ASPYRE® power controller family is available with a variety of options allowing one platform to be reused across a wide range of applications, which can help save time and money. ASPYRE models available include sizes from 35 to 700 amps.
This power controller family features multiple advanced microprocessor-based firing and control mode algorithms. Combined with diagnostics and several communications options, the product enables equipment automation.
· Industry-leading design and ease of service
· Wet heater bake out
· Improved process control for a wide variety of load types
· Built-in voltage and current sensors, semiconductor fuses, alarms and diagnostic features
· Connectivity access to process and equipment data through a wide range of communication protocols
· Connecting ASPYRE with an F4T simplifies your thermal system and lowers overall system costs
Watlow Plasmatech GmbH
Brennhoflehen – Kellau 156
Tel: +43 6244 20129 0