Registration for Industry 4.0 Summit and Factories of the Future Expo now open
Published: 8 December 2017 - Sarah Mead
Registration for Industry 4.0 Summit and Factories of the Future Expo is now officially open.
The event theme is all about "Making it Happen". Experienced industry speakers providing brand new and absolutely unique insights into Industry 4.0 in practice; successes achieved, lessons learned and how to reap the benefits from small incremental steps to full implementation.
We have a great speaker line up, a great conference programme and plenty of manufacturing case studies of industry 4.0 being implemented by companies such as Babcock, Bosch Rexroth, Ford Motor Company, TRUMPF, GKN, Meggitt, Tharsus & INTEL. Interesting topics include –
- The Connected Facility: trialling Industry 4.0 tools in a Victorian dockyard
- Gaining incremental improvements by using digital for less than £1k
- Adapting to the transition from globalised to personalised supply chain
- Connecting the legacy factory to get the best out of what you already have
Plus - Digital Twinning - Cobots in Automotive industry - Skills for 4IR
Book now and enjoy our early bird booking. Register BEFORE 23rd December 2017 and take advantage of 50% off the full rate. 1-day pass £175+VAT, 2-day pass £325+VAT. Entry to the conference includes coffees, lunch, speaker presentations and entry to evening networking event AND free access to Factories of the Future Expo.
FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Gain an understanding of how to get your business industry 4.0 ready from leading manufacturers who are doing it now
2. Discover new business models for your business
3. Hear from government & industry associations and the help they are offering businesses like yours
4. Network with other companies on this journey
5. The only industry 4.0 event with answers not sales presentations