Bifold’s Circuit Designer – Modular solutions with drag and drop system
Published: 17 April 2018 - Sarah Mead
The Bifold Circuit Designer allows you to design a bespoke modular solution or tubed valve circuit comprising a series of valves in any order or orientation (where applicable) using a schematic drag and drop system. The completed system can then be bought as a modular solution or as a list of separate valves from Bifold.
• Design a circuit using drag and drop (new schematics added regularly).
• Organise and manage your projects in the Project Centre.
• View the modular solution code and description or a list of separate valves and fittings.
• Create a PDF schematic diagram and description for sending with a quote.
• View and print the Modular Solution Bill of Materials (BOM) or separate valves (BOM).
• For users with Solid Edge ST6 and above, create a 3D model and dimensional drawing for a Modular Solution.
• 3,500 + systems already configured.
• New users configuring systems every week.
Download and run setup.exe from: https://www.bifold.co.uk/BifoldCircuitDesigner.aspx
For more information, screenshots and Getting Started Guide, visit: https://www.bifold.co.uk/BifoldCircuitDesigner.aspx