Offering speed, precision and reliability in an ultra-sleek, compact design, the new SureColor SC-T3100 and SC-T5100 are designed for use by engineers and designers for printing such items as highly detailed CAD drawings.
Epson has announced two new high-speed, easy-to-use large-format plotters – the 24-inch SC-T3100 and the 36-inch SC-T5100 – available as desktop or floor-standing models. Marking Epson’s expansion of the T-Series product line to the low-to-mid-range CAD plotter market, the wireless plotters feature a new clean and compact design coupled with the reliable printing performance inherent in Epson’s technical solutions.
These have an auto-switching functionality that enables the printers to swap between large format roll paper and A4/A3 size paper, without users having to touch the printer..
“The SureColor T3100 and T5100 are designed specifically for innovators – engineers, designers and architects – looking for a compact plotter that fits neatly in their workspace,” says Phil McMullin, sales manager, Professional Graphics, Epson UK. “Building on Epson’s latest technology to deliver class-leading print performance, the new printers will allow users to wirelessly produce accurate and vibrant prints from tablets and smartphones virtually anywhere.”
Leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology and Nozzle Verification technology to automatically detect and adjust nozzle condition, the new printers offer fast print speeds producing accurate A1/E-size prints in 31 seconds, with precise detail and commercial-grade reliability. Featuring integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, architects and designers can seamlessly print from tablets and smartphones or use the new 4.3-inch colour LCD touchscreen with simple and intuitive menu control and navigation. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks deliver durable archival prints with brilliant colour and crisp lines on virtually any paper type.
SureColor T-Series Printers
The 24-inch SureColor SC-T3100 and the 36-inch SureColor SC T5100 plotters deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity, including:
· Fast print speeds – The SC-T3100 and T5100 produce accurate A1 prints in 34 and 31 seconds, respectively.
· Easy to operate – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks.
· Compact, clean design – Ultra small footprint and sleek, minimal design enhances workspace.
· Replace ink less often – High-capacity cartridges, up to 50ml colour and 80ml black.
· Print from virtually anywhere in the office – Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity allow for easy printing print from tablets, smartphones and more.
· High-performance – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, and commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
· Durable, vibrant prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology produces brilliant color and crisp lines.
· Versatile media handling – Accommodates rolls up to 24- and 36-inches and up to 50 sheets of A4 and A3 paper throught the auto Sheet Feeder with autoswitch, as well as cut-sheet papers up to A1 (24”) or A0 (36”).
· Precise, sharp detail – Print blueprints, line drawings, posters, and more up to 2,400 dpi.
· Easy set up – Get up and running out of the box in rapid time.
SureColor SC-T3400 and SC-T5400
The company has also announced two new professional, entry-level, technical plotters: the SureColor SC-T3400 24-inch (desktop and floor-standing) printer and the SureColor SC-T5400 36-inch floor-standing printer.
Phil McMullin, sales manager for professional graphics, Epson UK, commented: “It’s simple; the technology is focussed on making you more productive. Whether you’re producing highly-detailed CAD drawings, stunning advertising posters or eye-catching POS, these printers always impress. Productivity is further enhanced by high capacity ink cartridges (110ml and 350ml) and 4 colour UltraChrome XD2 ink that’s smudge and water-resistant.”