The seminars will address key practical issues in automated manufacturing and process industry. Paying particular attention to Industry 4.0 and IIoT, they cover key application areas such as control systems and energy management in chemical, utilities, pharmaceutical, logistics, robotics, automotive engineering, electrical and electronics assembly, packaging, printing, pulp & paper.
• Introduction including highlights of new supported technologies, taking a look at the protocol basics and their benefits to UK industry.
• PROFINET network design covering fundamental principles and main factors that must be considered at the design stage of an automation system.
• Network gateway technology with demonstration of PROFINET to Profibus DP, PA, IO-Link and OPC UA
• Industrial network commissioning and testing: how to simplify the process of testing, prevent network failures and resolve cable and network issues faster.
• PROFIBUS and PROFINET device configuration tools and FDI with a live demonstration of PROFIBUS and PROFINET configuration.
• Industrial networks safety & security covering basics of legislation and responsibilities for cybersecurity, safety and functional safety for Industrial Automation.
• Update on Industry 4.0, IIoT, TSN, APL and Big Data, showing how PROFINET is placed as the ideal network for all of these.
These will take place on:
Birmingham, April 28
Inchinnan, May 27
Belfast, June 23
For more information and to register, click here.