Traco Power, a leading company for high quality industrial and medical DC/DC and AC/DC power conversion products and customized power solutions has launched a new, improved website.
The website is designed to offer the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality, while allowing customers to easily access and compare the full product portfolio Traco Power has to offer. Created with the best user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help users to quickly and easily navigate the site to find the ideal product they need.
New features include:
• Intuitive navigation and design to reduce the number of clicks to navigate the site
• Products are well arranged in series and model overviews and are categorized by
application and by category
• Direct product search with “1-click” direct access to datasheets
• Compare function
• Easy download and previews of 3D and CAD models
• Easy to use product filters which allows users to narrow down the product portfolio by
selecting key performance attributes the wanted product needs to have
• Compatible with all browsers and mobile devices with “app-like” mobile version
• Media section with dozens of free whitepapers, instructions, selection guides and videos
• Stock-check function with live API interfaces to stockholding distributors worldwide
• Easy to use contact page to find Traco Power subsidiaries and distributors worldwide
• Direct access to get technical support
• Application reports and success stories
Florian Haas, Director of Marketing and Product management added: “User centricity has always been at the heart of this project. Dozens of interviews and workshops with users, engineers and online experts really helped us to add new, important functions which simplify the search for the right power supply immensely.”
Visitors to the new site can stay informed with the latest Traco Power and industry news through the new NPI & News section. This section will contain richer online content such as technical tips, press releases, NPI’s, Videos, whitepapers, announcements and newsletters.