Join the Electrical Safety UK team and our sponsors at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport on Tuesday 24th September from 9am for this years Arc Flash International Conference.
Our keynote speaker, Jim Phillips will walk you through Arc Flash calculations and more specifically how the 2018 edition is used in arc flash studies.The full day session will also cover a host of other Arc Flash hazard and safety topics.
International Arc Flash Conference – “The New 2018 IEEE 1584 – Changes – New Arc Flash Calculations – How it affects Europe”
Tuesday 24th September 2019
Manchester, Radisson Blu, Hotel Manchester Airport
Key Note Speaker – Jim Phillips P.E.
For bookings or registration click here
Jim will discuss the changes, walk you through the calculations using his new worksheets and explain how the 2018 edition is used in arc flash studies. Jim will cover:
- Overview of changes to the 2018 Edition
- Arc Flash circuit dynamics and testing
- Electrode Orientation VCB, VCBB, HCB, VOA, HOA
- Enclosure size correction factors for different sizes
- New Interpolation Method for improved accuracy.
- Working distances, gaps and arc duration
- New Incident energy and Arc Flash boundary calculations
- Arcing current variation factor
- And Much More – Full agenda available upon registration
About Jim Phillips:
Jim is Vice-Chair of IEEE 1584 and International Chair of IEC TC78 Live Working. For over 35 years, he has been helping tens of thousands of people around the world understand electrical power system design, analysis and safety. Having taught over 2500 seminars during his career to people from all seven continents, he has developed a reputation for being one of the best trainers and public speakers in the industry. For more information about Jim, visit www.Brainfiller.com
To register interest click here: http://eepurl.com/gaJGy9