Extremely Extendable & Up to 2GHz Bandwidth and Multiple Channels
RIGOL Technologies EU GmbH introduces four new high-end oscilloscopes which is possible to cascade different number of modules to increase channel counts. The DS8000-R series is a medium and high-end mixed signal digital oscilloscope with a compact size designed on the basic of the ASIC chip (RIGOL self-owns its intellectual property right) and UltraVisionII technical platform developed by RIGOL. It is compact and thin in design. It supports system integration of multiple devices. Its cascaded rack mount and remote system operation can meet the system requirements for industrial automation test system and high channel research application. With a sample rate of 10 GSa/s DS8000-R series oscilloscope has analog bandwidth from 350 MHz, 1 GHz and 2 GHz, supporting multiple-device synchronous triggering, available to be extended to 512 channels. The standard memory size is 500 Mpts for all channels. It provides an excellent solution for users to meet their high-speed requirement for the system integration test and synchronization requirement for multiple-channel data acquisition.
Thin and light in body design and compact design for rack mount installation.
DS8000-R series is a 1U in height, half-rack in width. The 1U-height oscilloscope provides 4 analog input channels, 1 external trigger input channel and 1 AWG generator output channel (25 MHz). It can be used on the workbench or be installed into a cabinet. When used on workbench as stand-alone instrument it is equipped with a standard configuration of pads.
When installed into a cabinet, it is equipped with the rack mount kit. Therefore, it provides customers with friendly user experience wherever use, in lab or in the production and manufacuring environment.
- Multiple DS8000-R series can be installed and supporting to be extend to 512 channels, capable of realizing real-time synchronous acquisition.
- For a stand-alone DS8000-R, its Jitter can be as low as 200 ps rms, delay as low as 150 ps, greatly improving the measurement accuracy.
- Multi-device integration with stable performance, for a maximum of 128 sets at the same time for synchronous data-acquisition and transmission it can ensure stable an reliable measurement accuracy.
- synchronization module is available for integrated system scenario, and also to install on-site channel synchronization calibration kit.
- High speed interface in synchronization module offer a high-speed data transfer up to 10 GB/s over optical interface 10 GE SFP+
- With ULTRADAQ LITE RIGOL providing a multi-channel high-speed data acquisition PC software to control and display all channels.
A professional digital analysis can be achieved with new real time eye diagram and jitter analysis software including jitter trend measurements.
Versatile Trigger-, Math- and Displaying features (enhanced FFT @ 1 Mio points, Mask Test and Power Analysis) are available. All Serial Bus protocol analysis (Decode/Trigger- Options), Build-in Voltmeter, Counter, totalizer, Arbitrary Function generator completes the integration of 6 in 1 instruments.
Various interfaces such as USB Host, USB Device, HDMI, LAN, 10 GE SFP+ and TRIG OUT are available.
As a special feature RIGOL offers all enhancements, such as higher bandwidths, serial decoding, functions via software Upgrade. Customers can start with a simpler equipment and adapt it later to the advanced or more demanding measurement requirements in the laboratory.
RIGOL has not promised too much here and offers these fully equipped oscilloscopes at the best price/performance ratio. A full range of active and passive probes, high-voltage probes. A software development kit and a synchronization tool package is also available.
For more technical details and information, visit our website www.rigol.eu
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.